I bring a powerful combination of strategic ideas and deep analytics. This allows me to bridge the communication gap between business and technology groups. I love to help people, and they naturally come to me because I’m a tenacious problem solver.
– Human Resource colleague, Skywire Software (Docucorp)
Jeff has shown amazing ability to adapt and be successful in an ever-changing environment. Jeff continues to go above and beyond when asked, and always steps up to the challenging tasks at hand.
– IT Director, Oracle
Jeff is proactive, detail oriented and takes pride in his work.
– Senior Business Analyst, Oracle
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Instructor for 3-day class for Docucorp clients about a key product.
- Presented multiple times at user conferences.
- Built relationships with key Docucorp clients as primary support contact
- Discussed client issues and needs in order to show clients how other Docucorp products could resolve their issues.
- Answer client questions regarding product functionality.
- Liaised with insurance client on developing a custom application that interfaces with Docucorp products.
- Q/A Testing for product Bug/Enhancements prior to delivering to client.
IT OPERATIONS + INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
- Managed infrastructure organization and IT Staff at multiple locations responsible for IT Operations, including end user support, remote support, network, firewall and on-call support.
- Directed multiple hardware/software installs and upgrades resulting in improved network performance, server reliability, performance and capacity. Workstation upgrades numbered 50+/year, server upgrades 20+/year.
POLICIES, PROCEDURES + PROCESSES
- Developed tools to track forecast against budget for all Global IT.
- Collaborated with Internal Business Partners, CIO and Global IT Senior Leadership on monthly, quarterly and ad hoc presentation of financial information to Oracle’s executive team.
- Developed processes during the ITIL implementation. Assisted Process Manager with design, documentation and presentation of processes to various Lines of Business.
SIGNATURE CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
Proposed and Implemented remote desktop support solution for Docucorp clients to resolve issues. Reduced resolution time by 66%.
Designed and Supported internal budget and forecast applications for Oracle’s Global IT reducing the amount of time for reporting from multiple days to 4 hours. Received multiple awards for these applications.
Completed multiple M&A and IT integrations on schedule with minimal impact to the business. Coordinated with Human Resources to maintain data integrity and security during personnel changes.
IMPLEMENTATION OF HELP-DESK TRACKING SYSTEM
Proactively overhauled internal IT help-desk system.
Responsible for the Global IT Risk Management $8M Budget and Forecast as the Business Operations Leader.
25 years experience through Oracle’s acquisitions of Skywire, previously Docucorp.
IT DIRECTOR/SR. PROJECT MANAGER/PRINCIPAL BUSINESS OPERATIONS SPECIALIST/SR. PRINCIPAL BUSINESS ANALYST
Executed all Financial Management processes for the Global IT group, utilizing global multicultural business experience. Awarded MVP of IS Department for integration efforts. Consistently exceeded expectations reviews on all annual reviews going back to original hire date.
- Directly managed a $8M budget
- Maintain Global IT’s Internal Budget and Forecast Applications
- Coordinate and prepare Global IT’s Executive Budget Presentation
University of North Texas
Certifications and Training
Certified SAFe 4 Agilist
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation version 3
Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) Prep I & II – University of North Texas
GIT Team Brilliance FY14 - Oracle
Global IT CIO Award FY13 FY17 - Oracle
Leaders Choice Award - Q3FY10 – Oracle
MVP of the IS Department – Skywire Software
Eagle Scout, Boy Scout Troop 865